KESSv2 – Master & Slave OBD Remapping Tuning Kit
START YOUR OWN BUSINESS – FULL SUPPORT GIVEN – EASY SETUP – FREE FILES AT START UP – FAST FILE TURNROUND – BEST PRICE – CALL US FOR CRAZY OFFERS
- Boot-Loader mode supported – means you cab remove ECU and go direcctly without connecting lots of wires.
- Management of programming counters – on some cars , every time you flah the ECU it stores the number of attempts, you can reset this.
- ScanTool function to erase DTC – erase any errors stored in the ECU, therefore eliminating the need of another scan tool.
Features which ensure the safety during reading/writing operations can be summarised as:
- Check of battery voltage in real-time – lets you know if the car battery has enough charge to carry on.
- Full Recovery function in case of problems – if your laptop battery or the reading/writing fails, you safely recover.
- Automatic correction of Checksum, where available – the KESSv2 will automatically generate the correct checksum for the car.
The management of the time of communication with the vehicle is optimised thanks to:
- Several options of reading/writing speed – option to read fast/slow
- Option to write: full file/section of the map – you can write partial files to save time.
- Full integration with ECM Titanium – if you write your own maps.
KESSv2 supports the following communications lines:
- CAN bus
- J1850 Protocol (Ford)
- J1708 Protocol (Renault and Volvo TRW)